OS Streetview plan by email
|OS Street View® (at 10,000 scale) is a generalised and simplified street-level map. It allows you to easily visualise a variety of information in its geographic context.|
OS Street View® is a generalised and simplified street-level map
Street detail at 10k scale
It allows you to easily visualise a variety of information in its geographic context.
Print as many copies as required with this OS open data.
Ideal for reports and emergency evacuation packs.
STEP 2 of 3
The Red Box shows the area that will be supplied. Click on the map to re-centre (if required)
STEP 3 of 3
If you need to alter your location, please go back to step 2 (map to the left)
Your Price: --- + VAT
Your Product: OS Streetview plan by email
Please complete the relevent boxes below:
Final Step: Click the add button below if you are happy with the coverage (only the boxed highlighted area will be supplied)
Supplied under the OS OpenData licence - we are simply charging for processing (via our GIS system) and supplying this OS data in a more user friendly format...
The OS OpenData licence allows you to:
• copy, distribute and transmit the data;
• adapt the data; and
• exploit the data commercially, whether by sub-licensing it, combining it with other data, or including it in your own product or application.
You are therefore able to use the OS OpenData datasets in any way and for any purpose.
Ordnance Survey simply ask that you:
• Acknowledge the copyright and the source of the data by including the following attribution statement: ‘Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right [year]’.
• Include the same acknowledgement requirement in any sub-licences of the data that you grant, and a requirement that any further sub-licences do the same.
• Ensure that you do not use the data in a way that suggests Ordnance Survey endorses you or your use of the data.
• Ensure that you do not misrepresent the data or its source.
OS Open Data Licence - PDF Document